Prerequisites: Zoho CRM Professional Edition or higher
If your Zoho CRM edition doesn’t meet the requirements, you can use the cookie-based integration instead.
1. Create a GA Connector account
You can sign up for a 30-day trial here.
2. Follow Instructions on Setup Wizard
After the sign-up process, you’ll be redirected to our setup wizard. You can re-visit the setup wizard here and click on Start Installation button.
You’ll just need to:
- Install the GA Connector script on your website.
- Install the GA Connector Zoho Marketplace Extension
- Authorize GA Connector in Zoho CRM
After authorizing GA Connector in Zoho CRM, your newly created leads should now contain GA information.
GA Connector syncs your leads with tracking information within 5-mins to 2-hours upon creation.