- GA Connector is working in general (you see GA data in your CRM). If you don’t see any GA info in your CRM, this guide unfortunately won’t help: please contact [email protected]
- But it is not picking up Adwords info. Either GA Connector picks up some Adwords info (usually just source/medium), or it doesn’t recognize Adwords traffic at all.
How to troubleshoot Adwords tracking
I. Submit your Adwords webform
II. Check your landing page for UTM parameters
III. Check your ad groups’ URL suffix
IV. Other things to try
11. Please check Settings – URL options – Final URL suffix on campaign level too. It might be interfering with ad group final URL suffix.
12. Check for tracking templates (also in Settings – URL options) for your campaigns and ad groups. It might be interfering too.
13. Make sure that conflicting UTM parameters aren’t added directly to your ad URLs.
14. You can try sending a screenshot of your campaigns’ and ad groups’s Settings – URL options to [email protected] We’ll check it out for unusual parameters.