If you already installed GA Connector Package in SalesForce you might want to see these fields across all your objects once the lead has been converted.
Doing these steps will make sure that when you convert a lead, the same values for the GA Connector Fields will be carried along to Accounts, Contacts or Opportunities.
How to Map GA Connector Fields in SalesForce
1. Click on Setup. Look for Leads and under Leads Select Fields
2. In the Lead Fields page, look for the Lead Custom Fields & Relationship section and click on Map Lead Fields.
3. You will then be lead to a page where you can configure the mapping:
4. Under the Account Field column, you will need to select the matching field name as what is reflected on the left column.
5. After doing so, the values of all GA Connector Fields will now be carried over to Accounts, Contacts or Opportunities once a lead is converted.
GA Connector Field Names
|All Traffic Sources||Last Click Campaign|
|Browser||Last Click Channel|
|City (from IP address)||Last Click Content|
|Country (from IP address)||Last Click Landing Page|
|First Click Campaign||Last Click Medium|
|First Click Channel||Last Click Referrer|
|First Click Content||Last Click Source|
|First Click Content||Last Click Term|
|First Click Medium||Latitude|
|First Click Referrer||Longitude|
|First Click Source||Number of Website Visits|
|First Click Term||Operating System|
|GA Client ID||Pages Visited|
|Google Click Identifier||Time Spent on Website|
|IP Address||Time Zone|
6. However, in order for you to see these fields within the Account, Contact and Opportunity objects, you would need to edit the Page Layout.
For instructions on how to do this, please refer to this article. The only difference is you need to edit Page Layout under Accounts, Contacts and Opportunity instead of Leads.
Once this is set up, your Accounts/Opportunities/Contacts should look like this once converted.