- GA-to-Salesforce integration uses Salesforce REST API and Streaming API.
- Salesforce-to-GA is purely Apex-based and it doesn’t use any of the Salesforce APIs (because it’s executed on your Org as a part of our Salesforce package).
- GA-to-Zoho (API-based) uses Zoho REST API (version 2.0).
- Zoho-to-GA is built with Zoho Deluge scripts.
- GA-to-other-CRMs doesn’t use any CRM APIs. Instead, it utilized hidden fields techniques in order to deliver GA data to your CRM.
GA Connector uses a payment processing solution called 2Checkout to bill you. So in order to change the email address where you receive invoices and other notifications, you need to contact 2Checkout Support at [email protected].
We provide email support and aim to reply to tickets within one business day.
GA Connector can import GA data into any CRM (with very rare exceptions). However, the integration process is the most streamlined for Zoho CRM and Salesforce. For other CRMs, it requires a bit of forms customization. Here are some of the CRMs that our previous customers integrated with GA Connector:
- Zoho CRM
- MS Dynamics CRM
- … and others
Our customers have also successfully integrated GA Connector data with non-CRM systems, such as MailChimp.
The general rule for integration: as long as your CRM supports custom fields, it can most likely be integrated with GA Connector.
GA Connector can only send data to Google Analytics from Zoho CRM and Salesforce.
You can log in to your account here using the email address you used during sign-up.
Yes! We offer done-for-you integrations. Please reach out to [email protected] for a quote.
How do I choose which type of integration is for me? (GA-to-CRM, CRM-to-GA or a two-way integration)
It really depends on your goals and preferences, but here are a few things to consider:
- Where do you prefer to have your data and reports? For example, if you’re most comfortable in Google Analytics reports, CRM-to-GA integration might be a better choice for you.
- Do you need to know the source of each individual lead (e.g. for sales)? In that case, you need a GA-to-CRM integration.
- Do you need multi-channel attribution? Google Analytics provides better multi-channel attribution reports, and CRM-to-GA helps to leverage them better.
- How much time and money are you prepared to spend on this integration? CRM-to-GA is a bit harder to implement, and it’s also more expensive.
You can get a free trial for both and see for yourself.
It depends on the type of integration you want to implement:
- GA-to-Zoho and GA-to-Salesforce integrations normally take about 10 minutes.
- Other integrations may take up to several hours, depending on your website, forms and CRM.
Sure. To book a demo call, feel free to reach out at [email protected].
Recurring fees ensure that we care about the service 24/7 instead of charge you once and leave you in the dust.
- GA Connector’s Visitor Tracking service is hosted on our server, which requires ongoing support. Recurring fees ensure that the server and your integration are always up and running.
- The recurring subscription also gives us the funds to constantly improve the application. It gives us the opportunity to focus on improving the experience of the existing customers instead of chasing new ones.
No, there are no limitations.
During the free trial, you get a fully working version of GA Connector, just for a limited time.