Our payment processor 2Checkout.com usually sends two invoices in different currencies (USD and the currency you were billed in).
You are not being double-charged, you’re just receiving multiple invoices (unfortunately, current 2Checkout.com settings don’t allow us to change this).
If want to clarify something about how 2Checkout processes GA Connector payment, you contact email@example.com or call 2Checkout 24-hour toll-free shopper support: +1 877 294 0273.
Our official refund policy is “No Refund”:
All products are sold “as is”. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued
You accept this policy during the purchase:
But we do sometimes offer refunds in the following cases:
- When the order was placed by mistake, e.g. if you accidentally bought 2 subscriptions instead of one (in which case we refund your payment minus processing fees that our merchant account provider takes for all incoming revenue, whether it is refunded or not).
- When there is an issue on our side, technical or otherwise. Although our official policy is “No Refund”, in cases when there is a problem on our side, we usually make a full refund.
GA Connector uses a payment processing solution called 2Checkout to bill you. That’s why to cancel GA Connector subscription, you need to take the following steps in 2Checkout:
- Go to https://secure.2co.com/myaccount/
- Enter the order number or the email address you have used to pay and click Submit.
- Here is how you can find 2CO Order Number and the email you used during the payment:
Search for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “Sergey Zuev Sales Receipt …”. It should look like this:
If you can’t find this information, please let us know.
- You will receive an email from 2checkout to setup your account.
- This 2checkout UI will appear, click on My Products
- Click Stop automatic subscription renewal link.
- The image below will show up. Click Stop auto-renewal
- Click Save.
Unfortunately, we do not. We only accept credit cards and PayPal.
We only offer discounts to agencies who want to purchase 5 or more GA Connector licenses. In other cases, we don’t offer any discounts.
It all comes down to return on your investment in our tool. There are two ways GA Connector can generate substantial ROI for you:
- It saves you money helping you see which marketing efforts are not profitable
- It makes you money by showing you which campaigns generate the highest revenue, so you can double down on your best-performing channels
When GA Connector helps you add $1000-$3000 to your profits, you’d have already paid for an entire year using the tool (depending on the plan). For many of our customers, this only takes a few extra sales which can be easily achieved by doubling down on your most profitable campaigns.
Base GA Connector price includes one domain and unlimited subdomains of this domain.
Each additional domain costs +$20/month. This includes unlimited subdomains for each purchased domain.
All additional domains and subdomains have to be connected to one CRM account. Otherwise, you need to purchase a new license per each CRM account.
P.S. This only applies to GA-to-CRM integrations. CRM-to-GA integrations (if purchased separately) include an unlimited number of domains and subdomains.
Every time you click the “Buy Now” link, our payment processor 2checkout treats this action as adding a new product to the cart.
There are two ways you can solve this issue and buy just one subscription:
1. Open the payment link in browser incognito mode. This way, there will be no additional licenses in the cart.
2. Change the quantity inside the checkout process back to 1:
Two days before your free trial ends, you’ll get an email with the payment link.
You can also generate the payment link yourself, by putting your GA Connector account’s email address instead of [YOUR_EMAIL]:
This page reflects our old pricing. For new prices, please visit https://gaconnector.com/pricing
GA Connector has two modules that can be bought separately or together:
#1 – Web Visitor Tracking Service
- Monthly price: $57/month (pay here)
- Yearly price: $37/month billed annually, or $444/year (pay here)
This price includes one CRM account and one domain (with unlimited subdomains). If you want to integrate multiple CRM accounts, you need to purchase multiple subscriptions. If you want to integrate more than one website located on different domains, you need to purchase additional domains (+$20/month for each additional domain).
After buying this subscription, you can use either (and even both) GA Connector 1.0 and 2.0
#2 – Import Salesforce or Zoho CRM data into Google Analytics
- Monthly price: $147/month (pay here)
- Yearly price: $97/month billed annually, or $1164/year (pay here)
P.S. If you’re using Salesforce and have many thousands of leads in your Org, you may need a premium batching feature that needs to be purchased separately.
You can sign up for both at the same time here:
The “Failed to Authorize: Authorization Failed” error is the bank declining the charge. If you’re seeing this error, you need to contact your credit card provider to see why the transaction is being declined.
Our payment processor 2Checkout offers 8 payment methods:
- American Express
- PIN debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo
- Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo
Some of these options are only available in select currencies.