GA Connector price doesn’t depend on the number of users, it’s the same for the whole organization.
We only offer discounts when GA Connector licenses are purchased in bulk (5 or more). In other cases, we don’t offer any discounts (including non-profits).
It all comes down to the return on your investment. There are two ways GA Connector can generate substantial ROI for you:
- It saves you money helping you see which marketing efforts are not profitable
- It makes you money by showing you which campaigns generate the highest revenue, so you can double down on your best-performing channels
When GA Connector helps you add $1000-$3000 to your profits, you’d have already paid for an entire year using the tool (depending on the plan). For many of our customers, this only takes a few extra sales which can be easily achieved by doubling down on your most profitable campaigns.
GA Connector offers several pricing plans, depending on how much traffic your website gets. You can check out our plans here.
All plans one CRM account and multiple domains (with unlimited subdomains). If you want to integrate multiple CRM accounts, you need to purchase multiple subscriptions.
If you’re using Salesforce or Zoho CRM, for an extra charge we offer an add-on: importing CRM data back into Google Analytics (base plan only supports GA to CRM data flow).
Making a purchase
We accept two types of payments:
- All major credit and debit cards (including Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, UnionPay, and Mada)
Unfortunately, we do not support wire transfers.
Yes, we have a 30-day refund policy. If the purchase was made by mistake, or there is an issue with the integration, we provide a full refund.
Legacy billing (2checkout)
The steps are as follows:
1. Log into your 2checkout account here: https://secure.2co.com/myaccount/
2. Access the “My products” tab at the top of the account
3. Click the appropriate link for the subscription you need to be updated:
4. A pop-up will be shown where the new card information can be typed in.
GA Connector previously used a payment processing solution called 2Checkout to bill you. If you purchased GA Connector via 2Checkout, you need to take the following steps:
- Go to https://secure.2co.com/myaccount/
- Enter the order number or the email address you have used to pay and click Submit.
- Here is how you can find 2CO Order Number and the email you used during the payment:
Search for an email from [email protected] with a subject “Sergey Zuev Sales Receipt …”. It should look like this:
If you can’t find this information, please let us know.
- You will receive an email from 2checkout to setup your account.
- This 2checkout UI will appear, click on My Products
- Click Stop automatic subscription renewal link.
- The image below will show up. Click Stop auto-renewal
- Click Save.