If you have installed the GA Connector Fields to your Zoho CRM, your Lead Report most probably looks like this:
It would be better if the report would look arranged and organized so that you can easily find the data that you need.
Customize Zoho Lead Report Layout
- Click on Setup > Customization > Modules and Fields. Click on the more options button for Leads and then select Layout.
- You will then be shown a page where you can edit the current Standard Layout where you will see options to add new fields and/or new sections.
- To add a new field or section to the report, you just need to drag and drop your chosen field or section to the right. To achieve the sample report above, drag a New Section to the right.
- Name the New Section as First Click Data (GA Connector) or any name that you prefer.
- Then drag the First Click GA Connector Fields from the Lead Information Section down to the newly created section you just created.
- Do the same for other sections you may like to create and then click Save Layout.
Once completed, you will not see the newly arranged and organized report for your Leads.