In this article, we’ll show you how to integrate Facebook Ads information into Salesforce. With this integration, you’ll be able to see:
- which of your Leads and Opportunities came from Facebook Ads;
- which Facebook Ads campaigns, ad sets and ad creative brought the most revenue, Opportunities and Leads.
How does the Salesforce & Facebook Ads integration work
- People come to your website from Facebook Ads.
- When web visitors land on your website, they are tracked by GA Connector — a tool that enables this integration.
- After they submit a form on your website, their tracking information is saved to Salesforce Leads and Opportunities created upon the form submission.
Here is how Facebook Ads information will look like in your Salesforce leads:
You’ll also know if your leads are coming from other sources, such as Google Ads, referrals, SEO etc.
How to implement this
To implement this integration, go to our website and sign up for a free 30-day trial of GA Connector.
If you have any questions about this integration, feel free to contact us directly.
Find out where your sales are really coming from
Enjoy your FREE 30-day trial, starting todayConnect my CRM and Google Analytics