GA Connector supports most web forms with a rare exception. Not just native Zoho CRM and Salesforce forms.
Unlike 1.0, GA Connector 2.0 also doesn’t require adding any hidden fields to your forms.
There are just two requirements for the forms:
- The contents of the form are not located inside a cross-domain iframe (or if they are, the iframe allows for adding custom JS code inside)
- They need to have an email field (which GA Connector uses for visitor identification).
Here are just some of the forms supported by GA Connector:
- Salesforce Web-to-Lead forms
- Zoho CRM Webforms
- Contact Form 7 for WordPress
- Gravity forms for WordPress
- Formidable for WordPress
- Ninja Forms for WordPress
- Unbounce forms
- Hubspot forms
- Pardot (by adding GA Connector code both inside and outside of Pardot iframe)
- Caldera forms
- Connexys forms
- Custom forms (usually)