GA Connector supports most web forms with a rare exception. Not just native Zoho CRM and Salesforce forms.
Unlike Cookie-based integration, API-based integration doesn’t require adding any hidden fields to your forms.
There are just two requirements for the forms:
- The contents of the form are not located inside a cross-domain iframe (or if they are, the iframe allows for adding custom JS code inside)
- They need to have an email field (which GA Connector uses for visitor identification).
Here are just some of the forms supported by GA Connector:
- Salesforce Web-to-Lead forms
- Zoho CRM Webforms
- Contact Form 7 for WordPress
- Gravity forms for WordPress
- Formidable for WordPress
- Ninja Forms for WordPress
- Unbounce forms
- Hubspot forms
- Pardot (by adding GA Connector code both inside and outside of Pardot iframe)
- Caldera forms
- Connexys forms
- Custom forms (usually)