It is possible to import Analytics goals and transactions into Google Ads Conversion Tracking.
To import your goals and Ecommerce transactions from Analytics into Google Ads Conversion Tracking, the following conditions must apply:
- Your Analytics and Google Ads accounts are linked.
- You’ve enabled auto-tagging in your Google Ads account. Note: If you are using the auto-tagging override setting in Analytics, you can still import goals and transactions into Google Ads for those clicks.
- On a per-type basis, your Analytics goal or transaction has received active traffic from an ad at some point.
To import your goals:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account, and click the Tools, billing, and settings icon in the header. Note: If you just recently linked your Google Ads and Analytics accounts, wait 30 minutes before starting to import goals or transactions.
- Click Measurement > Conversions.
- Click .
- Click Import, select Google Analytics, then click CONTINUE.
- Select each goal or transaction you want to import, then click IMPORT AND CONTINUE.
- Click DONE.
Google Ads Conversion Tracking starts importing the data from your Analytics account starting from the day you clicked Import. Historical data from before this date is not added to conversion tracking. Your goals appear alongside your conversion data in your Conversions page and Google Ads reports within two days.
You can read more about this here.